Taking mushrooms can make you feel:
- Very giggly
- constant smiling
- in awe of the people and things around you
How you feel will be affected by how much you take, your surroundings, who you’re with and how comfortable you are with them, as well as by your mood.
Eat The Shrooms Whole
The traditional old fashion way to consume golden teacher is to chew them very well and swallow them. The better you chews them the easier it’ll be for the stomach to break is down and the sooner the onset of the effects will take place. Feel free to drink your favorite beverage of choice to wash them down.
Blend magic mushrooms in a blender with your favorite fruits and vegetables to mask the taste of the shrooms. Give your favorite smoothie an extra kick and 1 up your day by adding a small dose of magic mushrooms. The body will absorb the liquid quicker than consumer whole magic mushrooms which will result in a quicker come on effect.
Bring water to a boil and add 1 gram of golden teacher magic mushrooms for each 1 cup of water. Continue boiling the magic mushrooms until they sink to the bottom which can take up to 30 minutes. Drink the tea and eat the shrooms that sink to the bottom will bring you up very fast.
Few guidelines must be followed to have a safe psychedelic experience.
- Always ensure a safe and secure environment
- Make sure that you are not alone if it’s your first time.
- Never exceed the recommended dosage. The hallucinations can so strong that emotional responses might get out of control.
- Never mix the Golden teacher mushroom with any other recreational drug like CBD, LSD, and Alcohol.
- Never take lemon after taking mushrooms, it will act as a catalyst and will intensify your experience.
- For a quicker recovery always drink plenty of water to flush out excess psilocybin in your system.
- It is highly recommended that you start with micro-dosing and work your way up.
- Do not take mushrooms on a full stomach, sometimes it will make you feel nauseated.
Rated 5.00 out of 5
If you haven’t ever got your hands on the infamous Grape God Strain, you’re in for a treat. This indica dominant hybrid is an invigorating experience to all walks of life. Crossing the popular Grapefruit and High Times Indica Cup winner God Bud. Bred by the amazing team and Next Generation Seed Company, this British Columbian gem is a bundle of…
THC: 26%, CBD: 6% Though not especially potent in terms of THC, Champagne Kush (aka Champagne) is an effective means of treating several medical conditions: chronic pain, depression, anxiety, loss of appetite, and nausea, among others. THC makes up no more than 15% of this strain in available tests. CBD content is much lower, less than 1%. In other words,…
Rated 4.91 out of 5
GRADE= AAA This homage to the comic book legend could turn even the Incredible Hulk into a mild-mannered everyman. It’s powerfully relaxing, with sativa-dominant genes (60:40 sativa/indica ratio) that deliver a massive dose of THC: Nearly 22% in some tests. That makes this a holy grail of sorts for patients seeking the strongest high. CBD contents, however, are low, so…
Indica Dominant Hybrid – 70% Indica / 30% Sativa THC: 24-28% Nightmare Fuel is an indica dominant hybrid (70% indica/30% sativa) strain created through a potent cross of the infamous OG #18 X White Nightmare strains. This powerhouse bud packs a hard-hitting 24-28% THC level into each tiny little nug and relaxing full-bodied effects that will leave you dazed for…